Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Bloody Monday

So yesterday was a bloody Monday. Not only was it Monday but I had to spend approximately 6 hours having someone's blood pumped into my body. Might I say that it is not my most enjoyable experience (I may actually prefer chemo day to be honest) but a necessary one. I also had chemo day last Thursday so what a wonderful week. I actually didn't feel too badly after chemo but after yesterday I defiantly needed some time to recover. Other than playing vampire yesterday things seem to be going okay. I had coffee with some friends on Sunday. I just got back from a local cancer support group I started going to several weeks ago. I actually look forward to the group. Look forward to talking with the facilitators and hearing the stories of other patients and their caregivers. Sometimes you hear stories so similar to yours and helps you realize that there is a community out there, with similar struggles. I don't know sometimes I just feel  like a "dumb kid" and to be perfectly honest it is nice to feel that way. Not a lot to say I guess. Tomorrow I am going fishing and thats about it.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment